Friday, April 3, 2009

Tagged!...Little things that piss me off

Finally taking up the tag given by Aditi.....

  1. Never satisfied people- The people who are not satisfied ever with whatever they have and they just feel like making an issue of what they don't have instead of looking at what they have .. I think they just wanna crib...
  2. Crying kids- I know kids can't be made happy every time but when they cry for whatever reason it pisses me off...
  3. Someone taking advantage of someone who trusts- When I see people taking advantage of close ones it really pisses me off and add to that the frustration those cheated people don't even want to understand it..
  4. Blind faith- Blind faith without any reason or logic irritates me at times but it happens with everyone I think ... but still it pisses me off..
  5. Unwanted observer- few people have nothing else to do than just observing any couple.

Not able to recall much more right now ...

But I would like to tag kshitiz and everyone else also ...

No comments:

Post a Comment